40/40VID - IR3 Color Video Flame Detector
Highlights Sharpeye 40/40VID - IR3 Color Video Flame Detector
- The highest immunity to spurious alarms with long distance flame detection
- Positive flame detection (100%) at all times, regardless of illumination, sun or weather conditions
- Ability to investigate the monitored area, identify the fire’s source and location, and help select the best response to the situation
- Ability to display the protected area in high quality, with clear markings of the area in question
- Remote area surveillance capabilities
- Ability to define regions of interest
- Ability to filter /mask unwanted areas (e.g. a flare)
- Analog video output and LAN interface options
- Sensitivity selection – to ensure no fire zone crossover flame detection
- Heated window – for operation in harsh weather conditions (snow, ice, condensation)
- Multiple output options for maximum flexibility and compatibility
- 5-year warranty
- Approvals for Ex Hazardous Areas, Performance and Reliability
Sharpeye 40/40VID - IR3 Color Video Flame Detector
The Spectrex Sharpeye 40/40VID - IR3 Color Video Flame Detector by Spectrex, provides superior flame detection capabilities and the highest immunity to false alarms at all times, irrespective of external conditions such as extreme weather and environmental illumination. This is achieved by combining the power of IR3 flame detection with advanced video analysis technology.
40/40VID - IR3 Color Video flame detector identifies the unique infrared spectral signature
The Sharpeye 40/40VID - IR3 Color Video flame detector identifies the unique infrared spectral signature emitted by a hydrocarbon fire, while the smart video provides picture analysis of the real-time video feed in order to interpret flame characteristics. This combination allows you to differentiate between real fires and other radiant sources, while obtaining actual fire size and location, helping you to select the best response to the situation.
The Sharpeye 40/40VID - IR3 Color Video flame detector, covers flame detection distances of up to 215ft (65m) for heptane/gasoline, and up to 150ft (45m) for methane (LNG)/propane (LPG).
View the images remotely from any monitor (even smartphone or tablet)
The Spectrex Sharpeye 40/40VID - IR3 Color Video flame detector smart camera is mounted within the detector itself and focused on the same cone of vision. The camera’s live video signal is processed in real time, visually identifying fires and interpreting flame characteristics to differentiate between real fire threats and other radiant sources. For added precision, you can mask parts of an image where you may have existing ‘friendly’ fires or flares. Live color video output is via LAN or analog video. By connecting your system to a video monitor, you will be able to see the exact size and location of the fire and enact a better response initiative. Connect to a DVR and view the images remotely from any monitor (even smartphone or tablet) – anywhere in the world.
Fast delivery of the 40/40VID - IR3 Color Video flame detector
Desu Systems holds high inventory levels at our own warehouse in Rotterdam (European main port). From this central location we can provide fast delivery of the 40/40VID - IR3 Color Video flame detector. With our expert knowledge we are capable of providing the best possible solution in terms of choice of product and model flame and/or gas and spark detector. Feel free to contact us for support!
* Below are some example applications for this flame detector
Storage Tank farms