SafEye Series 700S Open Path Hydrocarbon Gas Detector (obsolete)
- Flash Type Proven Technology
- Detects Wide Range of Gases
- Fast Response
- Cost Effective - one system can replace from 5 to 20 point gas detectors
- Large Misalignment Tolerance of ±1°
- No Poisoning Effect
- Specially Designed to Perform Under Extreme Conditions
- Low Maintenance
- Standard Interface Options
- Rugged IP66/67 Stainless Steel Housing
- 3-Year Warranty (10 years for the source flash bulb)
- SIL2 approved to IEC61508
- HART protocol for maintenance and asset management
SafEye 700S Series integrates the well-proven, superior Xenon Flash technology. The 700S series includes heated optics to withstand severe environmental conditions such as icing, snow, condensation, SIL2 approved and has a data port to allow easy access for maintenance or configuration changes. Highest quality backed by a 3-year warranty (10-years for the source flash bulb).
The SafEye is fully functional in heavy fog, rain, etc. with up to 90% of the signal obscuration. The low maintenance SafEye, due to its special optics design, has a misalignment tolerance of ±1° in all directions.