At the design stage of a project qualified personnel can travel on site to provide our customers with a thorough analysis of hazards that would need to be protected using flame or gas detection.
We will carefully look at the following criteria to determine model and settings of flame or gas detectors;
- Fuel/gas to be detected
- Distance to fuel to be detected
- Required speed of detection or minimum flame size
- ATEX zoning
- Weather conditions on site
- Obstructions to be accounted for
- Potential false alarm stimuli
Based on these criteria a recommendation will be provided which can be translated into projection drawings accordingly.