120-1 Spark Detector
Features 120-1 Spark Detector
• Response less than 1 millisecond
• Sensitivity 100 nanowatts
• Broad Spectral Response
• Rugged physical design
• Wide field of view - 100°
• Easy mounting
• Smooth surface to help self-clean
• FM approved
• CE marked
High speed Infrared Spark Detector
The 120 Infrared Spark Detector is a high speed, ultra sensitive optical radiant energy sensor designed to detect small sparks or particles of burning or smoldering material being transported in pneumatic conveying ducts.
This highly sensitive spark detector is suitable for most applications, even very large ducts. The flush surface inside the duct promotes self cleaning and the small weather proof enclosure makes service a breeze. The 120-1 spark detecto, features a comprehensive through-the-lens sensitivity test, and the highest sensitivity available.
Spark Detectors are distinguished by three performance features:
- Spark Detectors are extremely sensitive to very small quantities of radiant energy.
- Their response is faster than any other type of spark detector.
- They are optimized for the near infrared part of the spectrum.
Food processing industry
Pulp / Paper Industry
Welding extraction systems