Mitigating Methane Emissions: Moving from Detect & Repair to Predict & Prevent
With the EU Commission presenting a proposal on methane reduction, there has never been a more critical time for companies to address how to drive down emissions.
The proposal, which builds on the EU Methane Strategy 2020 and the Global Methane Pledge launched at COP26, introduces new requirements in terms of MRV, abatement measures including LDAR, restrictions on venting and flaring and an increase in transparency on methane emissions associated with fossil fuels imports.
This has led to Oil and Gas operators needing to implement best practices to identify, measure, monitor and eliminate methane emissions, factor emissions reduction into operational planning and build a culture focused on methane mitigation – all while continuing to meet the global demand for affordable and reliable oil and natural gas.
But in the new context of energy geopolitics and affordability, how can we ensure methane reduction remains a priority concern?
Tackle these challenges and more at the Methane Mitigation Summit – Europe, taking place March 18-20, 2024. If you’re tasked with reducing methane emissions in your operations, join over 200 of your industry peers and learn how to:
- Manage methane risks from non-operated asset
- Improve identification of large methane emissions and understand their frequency and persistence
- Streamline company-level measurement and reporting of methane emissions data
- Understand what emission technology solutions are right for your organisation, based on specific assets, needs, geography, and financial partnerships
- Quantify onshore and offshore emissions with UAV
- Unpack the latest in EU policy and regulation
- Establish a flexible hierarchy of measurement approaches to leverage advancements in technology as they become available
- Improve transparency and comparability of data to deploy effective measures and for monitoring progress
- Plus much more…
SENSIA Solutions was founded in 2018 and with their headquartes based in Madrid Spain they are now a market leader in cutting-edge solutions based on intelligent infrared (IR) imaging technology.
Their mission is to expand the massive application of IR imaging delivering value and creating impact in the industry and society. Trust, reliability, value creation, and cost-effectiveness are the foundations of their commitment to their customers. Adopting SENSIA technology is a guarantee of success.
SENSIA owns the Intellectual Property of their IR cameras, software, and analytics.
Established in 2005, Desu Systems BV has been the Master European Distributor for Spectrex SharpEye Optical Flame Detection, SafEye Quasar Open Path Gas
Detection, ESP Safety Vector and SGOES Point Gas Detection, Hansentek Spark & Ember Detection, Sensia Infrared Thermal Imaging solutions and Buckeye Kitchen Mister restaurant fire suppression.